Thursday, September 23, 2010

6... well almost 5 days until surgery!

This is my daughter and I.  Like I said before, she also has an underbite.  I do plan on getting her braces, head gear, etc to see if we can make sure her underbite isn't as severe as mine, or maybe no underbite at all!

Surgery is around the corner.  I have faxed FMLA papers, (even though I don't qualify for it because I haven't been at my job a year yet), called the hospital to check on parking for my family and looked up a few recipes for me to try for post op (But always interested in more!!). 

Getting more and more nervous!  But I know everything is going to be okay.  I have sooo many great friends and family supporting me through all of this.  I just found out today that my friends at work chipped in and purchased a one hour massage for me to have before surgery!  I have stress reducing C.D's and my cousin is sending me some MP3's to help with pain management.  I'm blessed to have such great friends and family.

I have one more appointment before surgery, and that is my splint appointment.  Does anyone know what that entails??

No comments:

Post a Comment