Sunday, September 19, 2010

10 Days Until Surgery


Profile with biting down.










See how far back my upper teeth are?









Profile closed mouth, not biting down.









Smile. :)







This is what I've been wanting to do for years.  But it doesn't help nerves.  10 days from this life changing surgery.  Yikes.  I look forward to hearing any advice anyone might have.  About post op food, surgery, etc.  I have two weeks off of work following surgery.  Hopefully that will be enough time to heal enough to comfortably talk for 8 hours. 

I'll be posting some other pictures of my daughter and I.  As mentioned before, she also has an underbite. 

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting but also scary! Relaaaaxxxx, guy! :) Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! My surgery is going to be at the end of October. I've just been reading through other people's blogs and got a lot of ideas about food and whatnot from them.

    ReplyDelete