Monday, October 4, 2010

5 Days Post Op

Weight: 171
Pain: 2-3
Inconvenience: 7-8

I tried sleeping in bed last night.  It worked for a little bit, but the longer I was in bed, the more I wanted to roll and sleep on my side.  So when Jeff and Taylor got up for the day, I decided to move out to the couch and slept for a few more hours. 

I've been trying to get a hold of my doctor all day today because I've been having calf pain in the right leg.  It is something that has been happening on and off since Friday.  No redness, no swelling, no hot spot.  But I'd rather be safe and see if I should get it checked out.

Alright, I think I might get a cat nap in before the family gets home.  By the way, did you know that there are A LOT of commercials on for food.  Whether it be fast food, rolls, etc.  In general to many food commercials!

1 comment:

  1. Commercials about food were the WORST!!! All I did all day long was watch tv when I was recovering and I know how much it doesnt help your taste buds!

    I'm glad to hear your doing so well!

    ReplyDelete